They have now set and are good and strong. The pots we made from concrete are quite rustic but paintable. If I were to do it again, I’d try to focus on getting the top of them ‘neat’ before I shaped the hole for the plants.
A succulent was chosen as the best option so we went to our local florist near the post office to get a plant. As an aside, it was the post office owner’s birthday so we made her scented candles as a gift.
The painted pots look great:
And, with plants, look even better.
Next up, we are going to try to successfully make bath bombs, as opposed to the last time when they were more sludgy mess. And, we made bath salts and sugar scrub today too! These projects were a celebration of Miss 5 finishing her first workbook, go her!